Why have you visited this site?
I wonder if you’ve searched for Counselling in Glen Iris or something similar and come across this site.
If so, I’m wondering why you did that – perhaps because you feel now is the time for you to find someone to work through some issues with. It may even be that you’ve been considering counselling for a while but haven’t had the courage (or organization) to see someone. Of course it could be for 100 other reasons! Whatever the reason, this is what I offer:
What I offer is counselling to people who feel they have lost their way, either they have felt like this for a while, or at least for the time being. My type of counselling might be something you’re looking for, or it might not!
The following is a list, albeit probably not complete, of things that can happen in our lives which can cause us to have a sense of feeling lost on the way.
- death of a loved one either recently or in the past
- loss of a relationship (we have many relationships in our lives with many things/people)
- loss of a marriage and wondering what next
- loss of a pet
- a new situation in your life such as the birth of a new baby
- bullying at work and not knowing how to deal with it
- feeling our partner is calling all the shots and where am I in all this
- feeling overwhelmed for any reason
- a general sense of not knowing where to go or how to make things different
- feeling life is passing you by and you’re not sure where you’re going
- feeling sad about things that have happened or are happening in our families
- loss of happiness
- loss of confidence
If any of these apply to you, you’ve come to the right website!
I will look forward to working with you to see how we can make a difference in your life.